Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We're Back!

Oh boy have we had a good time! We just arrived back from a week away in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN. Here's the happy fam:

We spent the week with our lovely friends Dave and Coricia and their two little girls, Grace and Emma. Here's the clan:

Here's the beautiful view we enjoyed all week long:

We did lots of fun stuff while away, including visiting the aquarium:

Three days at Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country:

Where we did rode on rides and splashed in the pool (okay, I just went back to proofread this and I have no idea how I ever ended up writing "we did rode on rides" but I guess that's what a week in the South will do to ya!):



We went driving around in the Smoky Mountain National Park and stopped by to enjoy the river (some of us in the buff):

Mostly we just enjoyed spending time together as a family:




And spending lots of time with great friends:




Thanks Meyers for a great family vacation - we had a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, What fun. I love seeing you and Ed enjoy those boys. Love, Mary

Keith said...

My sister works at The Miracle in Pigeon Forge. I could'a' got you some cheap tickets. Oh well. Glad you had fun.