Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Boys

Ed's new job requires him to be on his feet for 8 hours a night. After spending 4 years sitting on his duff reading books and attending class, his little tootsies just aren't up to the task! So, I bought him a little Foot Spa for his Valentine's Day present. Here he is enjoying it the day after V-day:

(If you noticed in the above photo, this was an "All About Ed" moment - he has his feet in the spa, a fresh cup of Starbucks coffee, a bag of his favorite gummy bears, he's on the computer, AND he's watching TV. Oh, brother!) Later, Ed tried to see if Samuel wanted to soak his feet:

Samuel was actually more interested in just splashing the water around:

Here is our little man showing everyone how big he is:

And, finally, here's a cute little closeup:

Thanks to all who left encouraging words about my haircut. The reason I don't like it is because it is SO short. And because it looks horrible after I sleep on it, which means I have to wash it and re-do it every day, not something I'm used to.
Well, I hope you all have a great week. I will be posting on Wednesday after my OB appt. to let you know what's new on the Baby Front. Love to all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

interesting that this post is mostly about Ed and feet. hmmm.

and Leah, I like your hair! But I totally know how it feels to hate your cheap haircut. That's me like every time.

jen