Monday, October 08, 2007

We've Got a Walker!!!

At 13 1/2 months, Samuel has finally taken off! On Saturday, Ed and I had him taking 4 to 5 steps between us. We cheered and cheered for him. After a long while of this, I went back into the bedroom to change my clothes. Ed said Samuel stood up, walked out into the kitchen, then turned around and walked back into the living room! WOW! He has been walking NON-STOP since then. It is amazing how they can just turn a corner like that - literally and figuratively, I guess! Check him out - he even falls down in the video clip, but pops himself right back up.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Liam and Kate say, "Good job, Baby Samuel!" when I showed them the video. Although I told them we'll have to stop calling him Baby Samuel soon. Anyway, way to go, buddy! I bet you guys are really excited. What's with these boys being late walkers? Liam finally walked at 15 months, one month before Kate was born.

jen

Michelle said...

He is sooo adorable!!!

Justin and Gi said...

I love his walk and Laugh!!
Way to go Samuel!
L, Gi

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!! way to go samuel!

Hollie Carson said...

Wow! Hugh said, "Wow, he's walking good!!" He is walking so fast too! I loved how he squealed "Dada!" in that proud moment.

Sarah said...

Soo cute! (I just found your blog through Alan Knox's). My little girl is 13 months and not walking on her own yet. So I was actually relieved when I saw your post (after some moms at the library story-time were bragging about their babies walking at 8 and 9 months. I hadn't worried about it before then). Thanks!