Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Oakland Zoo

What fun to live close to family! Samuel and I headed off last Thursday to meet Aunt Liz and Cousins Grace and Ava for a day at the Oakland Zoo. It took us about 40 minutes to get there - it was a great halfway point for us to meet up with them. Liz has an annual pass and was so nice to share her free guest pass with us. The kids all had a great time and Grace kept telling me, "I love my cousin!". It was SO sweet. At the end of the day, Liz bought Samuel a Mama and a Baby Gorilla from the gift shop. He hasn't put them down since. He carries them around the house making monkey noises. He also likes to go hide the baby and have me go find it. Thanks Aunt Liz! We love you Cousin Grace & Cousin Ava!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Share your baby pictures

No comments: