Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Things I love about my husband


1. He is a GREAT dad. He loves our boys so much.
2. He loves to PLAY with our boys. He is always wrestling them or reading to them or getting down on the floor to play.
3. He worked last night until 11pm and then got up this morning at 5am to take me to the hospital for surgery.
4. He likes to go out for coffee. This is a fun way to hang out together.
5. He sometimes brings me home a pop from the machine at work b/c he knows I like that way better than flowers! :)
6. He has stuck by my side for the past 6 years. (I forgot to mention that we just celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Sunday!).
7. He knows a LOT about the Bible and I can always go to him with questions that I have.
8. He is a pretty compassionate person. He jokes a lot with people and likes to give everyone a hard time, but when push comes to shove he would give you the shirt off his back.
9. He can always make me laugh. Especially at myself when I get too wound up about things!
10. He works hard to make our house a home and I love sharing it with him.

No comments: