Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh, I also wanted to apologize...

So, I'm sorry I haven't been updating very much (or if you try to keep up with me on e-mail or Facebook, you'll notice I've been equally MIA). I am not feeling so well these days (a lovely stomach thing) and I've been ordered to take it easy. Ed's mom was here helping all last week = HUGE help and Ed's been a big help too. So thanks to them for all their work and I'll try to keep up with the posts. Just wanted you to know I do have an excuse. :)

5 comments:

aje said...

Leah, what KIND of stomach thing?!?!?!?!? Not the kind that takes 9 months, is it?????????? :)

kari said...

That's the first thing that popped into my mind too. Come on, girl! Spill the beans.

Unknown said...

Oh, I WISH it were that instead of this!!

No, I have something very unlovely and unfun that you probably don't want to hear a lot about. :)

Anonymous said...

Take it easy honey, wish I was there to get you some chicken noodle soup. Love ya, get to feeling better. Love Mary

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself and get feeling better real soon. Do don't have time to be down.
Love you,
Aunt Peggy