Thursday, November 27, 2008

Counting my blessings...

On this Thanksgiving day, let me just tell you all how thankful I am for my Lord Jesus Christ, my husband, my babies, my family and my friends. XOXO to all of you.

Here are a few things that make me smile...

My Baby:
-He is most often referred to as Jo-Jo.
-He is getting SO much closer to crawling. I have been trying not to carry him around as much. That's very difficult for me - I love to hold my babies!
-He finally broke his first tooth last week.
-He has the most kissable little cheeks/face/body in the whole world.
-I always thought that Samuel was the cuter one, but Jo-Jo is seriously giving him a run for his money!


My Big Boy:
-Most recent things he's said include "Sorry, man" "Be kind to one another JoJo" "Lay down, talk together"
-He is potty trained!!! It is still unbelievable to me.
-He's stayed in bed until 7 the past three mornings. He had been getting up between 5 and 5:30 and I was exhausted! I told him a few nights ago, "Samuel, you have to stay in bed until the sun comes up." Every morning since he hasn't come out of his room until 7. He proudly announces "I had a good nap. Sun came up!"


My hubby:
-He works a 2nd shift job so that he can be home with us during the day.
-He's gotten into deal shopping with me at Jewel and CVS.
-He gets up with the boys on Monday mornings so I can sleep in.
-He taught Sunday school for months and months and did such a great job teaching through the Minor Prophets. AND, he taught an awesome lesson about the Woman at the Well.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: