Today's ultrasound showed that the fluid level was up slightly, and the non-stress test showed that the baby is doing well, so we are still waiting. I saw the doctor in the afternoon and she said that I will not go past 39 weeks (March 26). She still wants me to have ultrasounds and NSTs twice a week, so I will go in again Friday morning and then again on Tuesday morning. She said if the level has dropped at either of those checks, then we will induce. Otherwise, we'll wait until 39 weeks to induce.
I am getting really tired. It is stressing me out to live from appt to appt, just waiting to see if this is the test that will push things over the edge. At this point I am praying I will just go into labor and we can put this whole thing to rest. I figure it's better to pray that I go into labor than to pray that my fluid levels would go down. I am dialated 1 1/2 centimeters - 15% of the way there, ha ha!
In other news, we had guests in over the weekend. A guy from Ed's work has been staying with us for a few weeks while he looks for a house to rent/buy. His family is still down in North Carolina, waiting to sell their house there. His wife and 5 year old daughter came to visit for the weekend and stayed with us. Samuel was IN LOVE with her - he loved having a playmate around the house. Here they are reading books and playing with toys in their pajamas: