Saturday, July 21, 2007

Are you my husband?

[This was supposed to post on Saturday, but I couldn't get the pics to work...so this is actually from last Sunday. Sorry!]

In honor of Ed's last Sunday at Messiah before moving to CA, all the men in the church wore jeans and a white t-shirt. All of the wives had a difficult time finding their husbands at certain points because everyone looked alike. Ed did comment on the varying qualities of white t-shirts though. Seeing as he is quite the connoisseur of white t-shirts, he had to give a few guys some pointers. Here are all the boys:


On a side note, Miranda Knox said that all the women were going to mimic me in bringing a baby to church in a sling. I thought "aww, how cute." Then she added, "And then we would all hand the baby off to someone else and walk away." Ha, ha!

2 comments:

Renata said...

Had my husband been in that picture, I'd still be able to recongize him ;-)

As for Miranda's comment, I found it humorous that at the picnic, I came over to talk to you, but my daughter was kinda fussy. So I ended up passing her off to you and walking away! :-)

Alan Knox said...

Leah (and Ed),

Ok... enough is enough. You've carried this little game on for too long. Come back to Wake Forest now.

-Alan