Monday, September 11, 2006

Like Father, Like Son

Well, as Samuel approaches the three week mark, I got to thinking that I need to track his size like I've seen a lot of my friends do. My friend Christina takes her son's picture with a stuffed duckie each month to show how big he's getting. We don't have any particular special stuffed animals, so I racked my brains to come up with something that would be fun to track Samuel's size with. Here are the results:








After the photo session, Ed decided he would start Sam on his Hebrew lessons.



As Samuel fills his head with all this Hebrew knowledge, he is also filling his diapers up. Here is our first full bag of diapers (and mind you, we didn't even use the diaper champ for the first 10 days!!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does "diaper champ" refer to ED or the plastic tub that holds the diapers - just need a little clarification.