Thursday, August 10, 2006

We're Growing!

Ed's artistic photo:


Good doctor's appointment yesterday...8/8 again on the BioPhysical Profile and weight estimate is now 5 lbs. 4 oz!!!! As you can see, my belly is getting pretty big as well!! Also, the doctor set a date for me to be induced...Monday, August 21st! I am still scheduled for a regular checkup next Wednesday, so I guess the date for induction could still change, but that's where we stand now. That would be 10 days before my due date, putting me at 38 weeks and 3 days. Pretty exciting to think that our little one could be here in less than two weeks!!! Please pray for continued wisdom, as well as rest for me in these last days.

I also got a "mommy haircut" as my neighbor called it...I chopped my hair towards the end of the pregnancy. It's straightened in these pics.

No comments: