Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Nursery is Complete!



After HOURS of sewing like a madwoman, my mother managed to pull together our nursery in time for my shower last Saturday. She was a real trooper, sewing up to 10 hours a day! I felt like our apartment had been turned into a sweatshop. My dad was a big help as well, running errands around town as we realized what we were missing. I am SO pleased with the results. Of course, the baby wouldn't know the difference, but it feels good to know that he/she will have it's own little space made especially for him/her. I am concentrating on spending as much time in prayer to prepare for this baby as I have in getting the room ready. It is such an awesome responsibility that God is giving us, and I know we won't be able to do it apart from him.

No comments: