Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello World, Remember me?

I've been busy!! I took a short-term job babysitting for a family. The boys and I travel about 20-25 north every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at 7:00am. I watch three extra kids - a 6 year old girl, a 5 year old boy, and an 11 month old girl. We are at their home until about 6:00pm. It definitely makes for a long day! The boys have been real troopers - they enjoy playing with their new friends every day. The mama of the family is 33 weeks pregnant with twin boys! She spent 33 days in the hospital on bedrest, but came home last Tuesday. She is a friend I met through Bible Study Fellowship. Here are our new cutie friends:

1 comment:

Krista said...

WOW! You are awesome for helping her and wow. . . I can't really imagine having 2 kids, an 11 month old and twins on their way any day. Um, I'd love to continue to hear stories about their lives!!