Friday, June 18, 2010

Millenium Park

Last week the boys and I headed down to Millenium Park for a little Windy City Fun. We went out to breakfast with Ed by our house and then he dropped us off at the train station. We took the El downtown and walked to Millenium Park.

Here we are under Cloud Gate, aka The Bean:
We ate a little snack at the tables by The Bean:

Then we headed over to the Crown Fountain to run around in the water:

Right behind the fountain is a really cool garden called Lurie Garden:


And of course there's the Pritzker Pavilion where they put on free concerts. There was a guy playing some sort of weird beatbox music while we were there. We danced around the Great Lawn together:
All in all I had a great day with my little Chicago Guys:
We ate lunch and then headed home on the Metra. I asked Joel to take my picture on the train. Here's try #1:
Try #2:
Try #3:
And finally Samuel took over and got a good shot. I am never in any photos!!
At the end of our fun day together. I love you Samuel & Joel!!

4 comments:

Justin and Gi said...

What a fun trip! I would love to live in Chi town for things like that. Especially riding the metro and not driving in downtown traffic. When we lived there that was the one thing I detested...the FAST traffic everywhere! But it truly looked like you all had a blast and that you are loved and love your little guys.
Hugs from NC
Gi

Anonymous said...

Oh Leah.....I love you for you and for being such a good mom. You had a great example to follow....Love, Mary

tenjuices said...

looks like joel is a breastman.

Krista said...

Absolutely precious.

Hey I'd love to catch up with you on the phone while we're in the states. Email me your number and I'll give you a call.