Monday, December 14, 2009

Wana Waves Reunion

We headed to Northern Indiana this past weekend for a little reunion with Ed's college roomies and their ever-growing families. We rented two rooms at the Wana Waves waterpark in Shipshewana for Friday night. Joel was still recovering from his RSV, so he and I went to stay at my Grandma's house. Then Ed and I switched on Saturday afternoon so I could spend some time visiting with everyone as well. We all had a great time. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and to see the kids have a good time together. Many thanks to my Grandma and Grandpa for hosting us, and to my aunts Kay and Karen who came over to visit us (and Angie too - sorry I missed you but Ed said it was nice to see you!).
Here are some of the kids in the kiddie pool:

We went out to dinner Saturday night at Tiffany's, an Amish restaurant in nearby Topeka. Another of Ed's college friends and his family joined us, bringing our total to 10 adults, 12 children. Their ages? One 5, two 4, four 3, two 2, two 1, one 6 months - and there's even another one on the way!

No comments: