Monday, July 06, 2009

A New Camera!

I don't know how I forgot to mention it, but my mom and dad bought me a new camera for my birthday and I LOVE it! It is the same as the one my mom just got - a Canon PowerShot with 12.1 megapixels. It is definitely a step up from the old Canon 3 megapixel camera I was using! The only downer to the new camera is that I haven't gotten around to reading the instruction booklet yet and the battery finally ran down on it and I've had to figure out how to charge it again! Needless to say, it sat around for a few days w/out me updating the blog. But have no fear, I'm back and have plenty to share with you. We've been working out in the backyard, pulling weeds and laying a new tarp on the beds to keep the weeds from growing back. The boys have tried to keep themselves amused while we work. Here's what they looked like at the end of one day last week: Ed decided to hose the boys off before we took them in for a bath. He further decided it would somehow be a good idea to let Samuel be the one to hose off Joel. Joel, on the other hand, didn't find it to be such a great idea. Let's just say there were tears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look just like boys should look! Dirty,Healthy,Happy boys that know they are loved. Keep up the good work. Love Mary