Friday, October 03, 2008

The Church at a Bar

Yes, I went out to a bar with my church family a few weekends ago. A few guys from our church are in a band called "The Blind Anabaptist Blues Band." They play different bars in the Chicago area. A bunch of us decided to go out together and see them play. We had a blast! The show didn't start until 10, so I had plenty of time to put the boys to bed and get the house cleaned up. A friend stayed at the house with the boys and Ed was working. I didn't get home until about 12:30am!! Here are some pics from the bar.


3 comments:

Carol Seitz said...

I thought at first maybe that was you singing in the first picture. Then I remembered you were a Seitz! Glad you got out and had some fun. See you next week.

Josh and Donna said...

a bar? out until 12:30? did y'all learning anything at SEBTS? :o)

Michelle said...

Have you read "The Wild Goose Chase" by Mark Batterson? That's what your post reminded me of!

Your post made me want to go to church at a bar!