My friend Christina "tagged" me - in case you don't know what that is, it's when a fellow blogger picks you to answer a list of questions and post them on your own blog. Here goes...
Four jobs I've had:
1. Sales Clerk at 5-7-9 (my first job at 16 years old)
2. Ed's secretary at a construction company
3. Middle School Spanish teacher
4. Stay-at-Home Mama
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The American President
2. 16 Candles
3. Sense & Sensibility
4. Veggie Tales King George and the Ducky (shoot me now, please!)
Four places I've lived:
1. Ft. Wayne, IN
2. Macas, Ecuador
3. Wake Forest, NC
4. San Francisco, CA
Four TV Shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Flip That House
3. Law and Order - our favorite!
4. Arthur on PBS - I actually enjoy watching this one with Samuel.
Four places I've been:
1. Disney World
2. The Atlantic Ocean
3. The Pacific Ocean
4. Las Vegas (when I was 16 - go figure!)
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Christina, Hollie, Krista (from our Prayer of Hannah blog! - honestly some of the best relationships I've made in my life & a real blessing to me)
2. Our realtor
3. My dad
4. Facebook updates
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fresh fruit - love it!
2. Potato Soup (only the kind my family makes)
3. Crab Cakes
4. Chocolate (is that a food?)
Four places I would like to visit:
1. New York City
2. Wake Forest, NC - we miss this place like crazy!
3. an all-inclusive resort in Mexico or Belize for 1 week with NO kids
Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Seeing my boys play together
2. Buying a house
3. Losing weight
4. Warm weather - this Chicago winter has been FREEZING.
Thanks for reading!