Friday, March 23, 2007

No Unifying Topic

Here are pics from the last few days:

This is Samuel's view from the car. He loves to grab onto his socks and pull them off. Here's Ed and Samuel at lunch today. It is in the 80s here!!



This is Samuel with his girlfriend, Brandy. He LOVES her. She has this super power to put him to sleep every time she holds him. He just snuggles in and dozes off. It's ridiculous!



Do you think maybe he's a little bit ornery?




This is a sling I made for a friend. I was really pleased with how it turned out.
And finally, here is the cutie himself. Samuel is now 7 months old. He is 27 1/4 inches tall and weighs 17 pounds. He can sit up by himself, stand while holding on to something, and melt your heart with one little grin.


1 comment:

Hollie Carson said...

I like that sling...it's soo pretty! How many ways can you wear that one? I want a pink one, since pink is my fav color...I just want Laney to like this sling. Hmm...what can we do?