Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We finally have batteries

Hello all! I apologize for not posting sooner. We ran out of batteries for the camera and Ed was making me wait to buy new ones (why? I don't know!). :)

And OF COURSE, of all times to be out of batteries, Samuel has hit like a billion milestones over the past few days. He has:

1. Rolled from tummy to back (he is like a month behind on this one).

2. Sat up all by himself.

3. Had cereal for the first time.

WOW! Okay, it's not a billion, but it is three big ones! Here are a few photos from the past few days. There is a video of him babbling that I will post next. And I will snap sloppy face photos tomorrow with his cereal eating.

1 comment:

Renata said...

If you can, get those 15 minute rechargeable ones. They cost a bit up front, but they work well and pay for themselves rather quickly. Don't skimp and get the 8 hr like we did.