Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Indiana Shower (and man did it shower!)


When Samuel and I were home in Indiana the other week, we were SO blessed to have a little shower up at my Aunt Karen's. All of my aunts, my grandma, my cousins, and a bunch of other lovely friends were able to come and celebrate Samuel's life. He looks a little out numbered here with all of my family - we are girls, girls, girls! The shower was a lot of fun and we received so many wonderful gifts. All of the clothes were 18 months, which will be so great when he gets to that size. We also got some fun Cubs fleece blankets and a beautiful knit blanket which we have gotten a lot of use out of. THANK YOU to all of you who came - you made me feel so special. Posted by Picasa


This is Samuel with his second cousin (or is it third?) Kaylee. Posted by Picasa


All of the tables at the shower had board books on them. Luann (the eternal teacher) just had to give a little lesson on barnyard animals. Posted by Picasa


This is Samuel with his Great Grandma Genny (Leah's mom's mom). Posted by Picasa


Samuel wasn't so happy when we told him Auntie Mary Lou was sick and couldn't come to his shower. He was all ready to be stripped down to his diaper and forced to take funny pictures in a metal wash tub! (inside joke for those that were at my bridal shower at Mary's). Posted by Picasa

No comments: